NSSW Covid Fund for Schools and Colleges 2020-21 Now closed
NSSW is delighted to announce a new funding opportunity to enhance our outreach work under the current circumstances. Please see below for details of our Covid Fund.
Please note that limited funds are available and the current deadline is 12 February 2021.
- Schools and colleges can request up to £1000 to directly or indirectly support progression to HE.
- All secondary schools and colleges in Cornwall, Devon and Somerset are eligible to apply (except for FEC NSSW partners).
- Funding is not restricted to NSSW target schools/students.
All funding requests must address at least one of the NSSW-identified barriers. There is a broad range of ways in which NSSW supports the breaking down of barriers which prevent progression to HE.
Suggestions for Funding Applications
- Funding or part-funding of NSSW 3rd party outreach, e.g. MADE Training or Articulacy.
- Funding towards other delivery through your preferred providers.
- Transport to HE outreach events, e.g. campus visits or similar later in the year.
- Applications will be assessed for suitability, allocations will be made available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- There is a limited fund available at the moment, but this may be increased later in the year.
- Recipients of funding will be asked to commit to receiving NSSW newsletters and reply to a feedback survey in June.
- Funding cannot be used for: the direct financial support of a learner, to purchase I.T. equipment, to pay for the National Tutoring Programme or to pay for 1:1 Careers Guidance.
For an informal chat, please email email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application
Make an application Now closed