THE SUSTAINABLE FUTURES COURSE FOR STUDENTS
If you are concerned about the impact of global warming and climate change on people and the planet and want to meet and work with like minded young people to share ideas this is the course for you. The Sustainable Futures course equips young people aged 14-18 to thrive in a future green economy, regardless of your career path. It can be delivered by teachers, careers leads or facilitators to groups or whole classes of students.
Over four 90-minute sessions, students will:
- gain knowledge around the fundamentals of sustainability;
- understand the role of business and its relevance to sustainable career pathways; and
- reflect on their own skills and values and apply that to their education or career pathway.
NEXT COURSE DATES
- Monday 6 March, 16:00 – 17:30
- Wednesday 8 March, 16:00 – 17:30
- Thursday 16 March, 16:30 – 18:00
- Thursday 23 March, 16:00 – 17:30