The University of Exeter, want to hear your ideas about Natural Sciences and Psychology. This is the 2nd of a series of essay competitions that the University of Exeter are running throughout the year. It is open to students from Year 11-13 studying any Level 2 or Level 3 course. Students can either submit a 1,000 word essay or a 6-7 minute video. There will be a prize of a £100 voucher and University of Exeter hoodie awarded to the winner of each category.
- Discuss whether there are every any areas of science that should be off limits to researchers for ethical reasons.
- What is the most important chemical reaction, and why?
- How important is it that decisions by governments are more informed by science?
- Explore the impact of early childhood experiences on adult mental health.
- Analyse the role of social media on shaping societal ideals of attractiveness and its impact on body image and self-esteem.
- Examine the role of leadership in influencing group processes and decision-making.
The deadline for entries is 15th December